Warning! A factory reset will completely erase ALL data, including personal files like photos and contacts from your iPhone.
How to factory reset your iPhone or iPad through the Settings menu:
- Tap ‘Settings” and select “General”.
- Scroll down until you find “Reset”.
- Select “Erase all content and settings”.
- Enter your PIN (or screen lock pass code) if prompted.
- Enter your Apple ID password and select “Erase iPhone” twice.
For further assistance, please contact your nearest SmartphonesPLUS location or send an email to [email protected]