It’s important to know what MacBook model you have to receive an accurate quote. To identify your MacBook:
- Select the Apple logo in the top left corner of your screen
- Then, select About This Mac
- This should bring up a window that shows your MacBook’s model, serial number, and technical specifications.
Alternatively, you can use Apple’s Identify your MacBook model guide.
At SmartphonesPLUS, we understand that you want to get paid fast. That’s why we offer industry-leading payout speed. Once your MacBook is received, it is inspected by our professional technicians to be sure that it was quoted correctly. If all is correct, you are sent your payout within 24 hours!
It is highly recommended that you take the time to select the correct model and specifications. If your MacBook is found to be different from the original quote this may delay your payout.
The best time to sell your MacBook is now. MacBook prices tend to drop rather quickly due to decreases in demand and new releases.
Our pricing algorithm is built to allow you to get the best price for your MacBook. It analyzes thousands of prices in the resale market so that you’ll receive the most accurate price. However, resale prices can decrease on a weekly or even daily basis which is why you should not wait to sell your MacBook.
- We are proud to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Our 5-Star ratings and reviews across multiple platforms show that we truly care about our customers.
- We are family-owned and operated. And we value honesty, excellent service, and fair pricing.
- We are here to stay! Not only do we have an online presence, but also physical retail stores.
- Our customers are loyal because they know they’ll be treated fairly and we make it easy to get the highest value for your devices.
- We are truly here for you – if you have any questions you can contact us by email, phone, or in person.
It is not required to include the charger when selling your MacBook. However, on most models, you will receive an increased payout amount if you include the charger and charging cable.
We recommend using Apple’s guide on preparing your MacBook for sale. Another helpful article from Apple is the “Erase and reinstall macOS” guide.