It’s important to know what Google Pixel Watch model you have to receive an accurate quote. To identify your Google smartwatch, swipe down on your Google Pixel Watch and then Tap Settings. Tap System and then About. This information includes name, software version, model number, serial number, and more.
Google Pixel Watch prices tend to drop rather quickly due to decreases in demand and new releases. This is why the best time to sell your Google Pixel Watch is now.
Our pricing algorithm is built to allow you to get the best price for your Google Pixel Watch. It analyzes thousands of prices in the resale market so that you’ll receive the most accurate price. However, resale prices can decrease on a weekly or even daily basis which is why you should not wait to sell your Google Pixel Watch.
- We are proud to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Our 5-Star ratings and reviews across multiple platforms show that we truly care about our customers.
- We are family-owned and operated. And we value honesty, excellent service, and fair pricing.
- We are here to stay! Not only do we have an online presence, but also physical retail stores.
- Our customers are loyal because they know they’ll be treated fairly and we make it easy to get the highest value for your devices.
- We are truly here for you – if you have any questions you can contact us by email, phone, or in person.
Ready to sell your Google Pixel Watch? Follow the steps below:
- Sign out and remove your Google accounts or any other accounts and all passwords. Please note: We do not accept devices that are account locked or reported as lost or stolen.
- Backup files if necessary, then factory reset your device. You can factory reset your device from the settings menu.
- Before shipping, we recommend that you insure your shipment against loss, theft, and damage.