It’s important to know what iPad model you have to receive an accurate quote. The quickest way to do this is by going to Settings > General > About on your iPad. Here you will be able to see which iPad model you have, the storage capacity, and other specifications. It could also be helpful to use Apple’s “Identify your iPad model” guide.
At SmartphonesPLUS, we understand that you want to get paid fast. That’s why we offer industry-leading payout speed. Once your device is received, it is inspected by our professional technicians to be sure that it was quoted correctly. If all is correct, you are sent your payout within 24 hours!
It is highly recommended that you take the time to select the correct model, network, GB size, and condition of your iPad. If your iPad is found to be different from the original quote this may delay your payout.
The best time to sell your iPad is now. iPad prices tend to drop rather quickly due to decreases in demand and new iPad releases.
Our pricing algorithm is built to allow you to get the best price for your iPad. It analyzes thousands of prices in the iPad resale market so that you’ll receive the most accurate price. However, resale prices for iPads can decrease on a weekly or even daily basis which is why you should not wait to sell your iPad.
- We are proud to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Our 5-Star ratings and reviews across multiple platforms show that we truly care about our customers.
- We are family-owned and operated. And we value honesty, excellent service, and fair pricing.
- We are here to stay! Not only do we have an online presence, but also physical retail stores.
- Our customers are loyal because they know they’ll be treated fairly and we make it easy to get the highest value for your devices.
- We are truly here for you – if you have any questions you can contact us by email, phone, or in person.
- Sign out/remove your iCloud account from your iPad. Please note: we do not accept iPads that are iCloud locked, Activation Locked, if Find My iPad is on, or still have an iCloud account signed in. Follow this guide from Apple on signing out of your iCloud account.
- Backup files if necessary, then factory reset your iPad.
- If you have an iPad with cellular connectivity or a data plan please deactivate carrier service & pay off any remaining balance on your account. We may send you a revised offer or have to return your device if this has not been completed.
- Remember to remove your SIM card if you have an iPad with cellular connectivity.
- Before shipping, we recommend that you insure your shipment against loss, theft, and damage.
Yes, we accept other Apple accessories. Feel free to add them to your order. Below are popular Apple accessories that you can sell: