1. Find Device
2. View Offer
3. Print Label
4. Get Paid
Sell My Apple iPad
Want to sell your iPad at a great value? Do it with Smartphones PLUS.
Select your Apple iPad to sell
Can’t find your device? Click here
How to Sell with Smartphones PLUS
Selling your iPad with us can’t get easier. First, make sure to find the model of your iPad by going to Settings > General > About.
Once you’re sure what iPad you have, it’s time to click on the corresponding model on this page.
If you can’t find the iPad you have, make sure to fill out our custom quote form.
What iPads can you sell?
You can sell any iPad that’s in usable condition. As long as it works, we’ll give it a great price and find a place for that old unit of yours.
The selection of iPads you can sell with Smartphones PLUS isn’t final, and you can always reach out to us to get a custom quote for the iPad you want to sell.
Do you need to include accessories?
We DO NOT require our customers to include the charger and other accessories that come with their iPad.
You may include the accessories if you’d like, but we’d like to tell you that it may or may not change the amount we’ll offer for your iPad.
Don’t worry, we’ll let you know if your accessories are quoted with your payout.
How do you get paid?
We know you want to get paid for your iPad fast.
That’s why we offer an excellent payout mechanic that’ll allow you to get your money as soon as you drop your iPad off at your local Smartphones PLUS.
The process goes this way:
- We receive your device.
- Our technicians inspect your iPad to make sure we give it the right price and pay you accordingly.
- We’ll send your payout.
To make the process from receipt to payout faster, make sure to take your sweet time selecting the exact model, network, storage capacity, and condition of your iPad.
Differences in online quote requests may delay the payout process.
Prepare your iPad for sale
Ready to hand your iPad over to us? We’ll help you prepare your unit for a seamless transaction.
Make sure to take each step to avoid issues:
- Sign out/remove your iCloud account from your iPad.
- Please note: We do not accept iPads that are iCloud locked, Activation Locked, if Find My iPad is on, or still have an iCloud account signed in. Follow this guide from Apple on signing out of your iCloud account.
- Deactivate carrier service & pay off any remaining balance on your account. We may send you a revised offer or have to return your device if this has not been completed.
- Backup files if necessary, then factory reset your iPad.
- Remember to remove your SIM card from your iPad.
- Before shipping, we recommend that you insure your shipment against loss, theft, and damage.
Once you’re done with each step, let’s get to selling!