It’s important to know exactly what HTC phone model you have so that you can receive an accurate quote. The quickest way to do this is by going to Settings > About phone or About device.
At SmartphonesPLUS, we understand that you want to get paid fast. That’s why we offer industry-leading payout speed. Once your device is received, it is inspected by our professional technicians to be sure that it was quoted correctly. If all is correct, you are sent your payout within 24 hours!
It is highly recommended that you take the time to select the correct model, network, GB size, and condition of your device. If your device is found to be different from the original quote this may delay your payout.
The best time to sell your HTC phone is now. HTC prices tend to drop rather quickly due to decreases in demand and new phone releases.
Our pricing algorithm is built to allow you to get the best price for your phone. It analyzes thousands of prices in the phone resale market so that you’ll receive the most accurate price. However, resale prices for phones can decrease on a weekly or even daily basis which is why you should not wait to sell your HTC phone.
- We are proud to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Our 5-Star ratings and reviews across multiple platforms show that we truly care about our customers.
- We are family-owned and operated. And we value honesty, excellent service, and fair pricing.
- We are here to stay! Not only do we have an online presence, but also physical retail stores.
- Our customers are loyal because they know they’ll be treated fairly and we make it easy to get the highest value for your devices.
- We are truly here for you – if you have any questions you can contact us by email, phone, or in person.
Ready to sell your HTC phone? Follow the steps below to prepare your device for sale:
- Sign out and remove your Google accounts and all passwords. Please note: We do not accept devices that are account locked or reported as lost or stolen.
- Deactivate carrier service & pay off any remaining balance on your account. We may send you a revised offer or have to return your device if this has not been completed.
- Backup files if necessary, then factory reset your device(s).
- Remember to remove your SD and/or SIM card from your device.
- Before shipping, we recommend that you insure your shipment against loss, theft, and damage.