Sell My Apple Watch
Select your Apple Watch to sell
It’s important to know what Apple Watch model you have to receive an accurate quote. To identify your Apple Watch you can look for the model on the underside of the watch. You can tell if your Apple Watch has cellular capabilities or is GPS only by looking at the Digital Crown. If it has a red dot or a red circle, then it supports cellular.
You can also use Apple’s Identify your Apple Watch guide.
At SmartphonesPLUS, we understand that you want to get paid fast. That’s why we offer industry-leading payout speed. Once your Apple Watch is received, it is inspected by our professional technicians to be sure that it was quoted correctly. If all is correct, you are sent your payout within 24 hours!
It is highly recommended that you take the time to select the correct model, specifications, and condition. If your Apple Watch is found to be different from the original quote this may delay your payout.
The best time to sell your Apple Watch is now. Apple Watch prices tend to drop rather quickly due to decreases in demand and new releases.
Our pricing algorithm is built to allow you to get the best price for your Apple Watch. It analyzes thousands of prices in the resale market so that you’ll receive the most accurate price. However, resale prices can decrease on a weekly or even daily basis which is why you should not wait to sell your Apple Watch.
- We are proud to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Our 5-Star ratings and reviews across multiple platforms show that we truly care about our customers.
- We are family-owned and operated. And we value honesty, excellent service, and fair pricing.
- We are here to stay! Not only do we have an online presence, but also physical retail stores.
- Our customers are loyal because they know they’ll be treated fairly and we make it easy to get the highest value for your devices.
- We are truly here for you – if you have any questions you can contact us by email, phone, or in person.
Make sure your Apple Watch is fully unpaired and reset before selling it. If your Apple Watch is Activation Locked it could delay your payout. We recommend using Apple’s guide on preparing your Apple Watch for sale.