It’s important to know what Mac Pro model you have to receive an accurate quote. To identify your Mac Pro:
- Select the Apple logo in the top left corner of your screen
- Then, select About This Mac
- This should bring up a window that shows your Mac Pro’s model, serial number, and technical specifications.
Alternatively, you can use Apple’s Identify your Mac Pro model guide.
At SmartphonesPLUS, we understand that you want to get paid fast. That’s why we offer industry-leading payout speed. Once your Mac Pro is received, it is inspected by our professional technicians to be sure that it was quoted correctly. If all is correct, you are sent your payout within 24 hours!
It is highly recommended that you take the time to select the correct model and specifications. If your Mac Pro is found to be different from the original quote this may delay your payout.
The best time to sell your Mac Pro is now. Mac Pro prices tend to drop rather quickly due to decreases in demand and new releases.
Our pricing algorithm is built to allow you to get the best price for your Mac Pro. It analyzes thousands of prices in the resale market so that you’ll receive the most accurate price. However, resale prices can decrease on a weekly or even daily basis which is why you should not wait to sell your Mac Pro.
- We are proud to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Our 5-Star ratings and reviews across multiple platforms show that we truly care about our customers.
- We are family-owned and operated. And we value honesty, excellent service, and fair pricing.
- We are here to stay! Not only do we have an online presence, but also physical retail stores.
- Our customers are loyal because they know they’ll be treated fairly and we make it easy to get the highest value for your devices.
- We are truly here for you – if you have any questions you can contact us by email, phone, or in person.
Package your Mac Pro well before shipping. Use the original box and packaging if you have them. If you don’t have the original box and packaging, be sure that your Mac Pro fits snugly inside a sturdy box and is wrapped with thick padding. Also, be sure to individually wrap accessories. Before shipping, we recommend that you insure your shipment against loss, theft, and damage.